Monday, April 7, 2014

This weekend, I took all of my clipper blades down to Murdock's in Parker to the mobile sharpening trailer. The owner Kim Nelson is a Certified Master Sharpener, and the quote on his card said "I take personal pride in every job I do. If you're not happy, I promise to make you happy." When I went to pick up the blades, Kim introduced me to his beautiful rescued Golden Retriever. What a kind professional man, he will check out finding a sheep sheerer for us, and on top of that, he did not charge for his blade sharpening service. His phone number is (303)906-1717 and he will be there on weekends.


 He also does knives, scissors, razors, lawn mower blades, chainsaw blades, shovels and hoes, hatchets and axes, woodworking tools, and anything else that you may want to ask him about.

No comments:

Post a Comment